Monday, September 24, 2007

atlast!

whew! i thought we'd be losing internet connection forever... haha... of course that's just an exaggeration... something went wrong kasi with our connection for more than three days already... my dad and my brother told me smart bro had disconnected our internet access because we haven't paid for two months already... [kasi naman delayed lagi kung dumating ang billing statement ng smart bro..hmp..]

buti na lang mali sila... hehe... this afternoon, nanay talked to their call center... may nabago lang pala sa connection properties... kaya ayun! may internet connection na kami ulit...

-sigh- for the past weeks i've been going through times when i would want to feel bad about all the things happening in my life...

...money being stolen right at your own home
...overhearing parents' conversations on 'wala nang pera' 'eto and mga bayarin' etc
...learning the enemy has been corrupting families close to me

...flunking exams
...no replies from invited exhibitors
...professors expecting better class performance
...groupmates who don't contribute to the tasks

...being misunderstood
...getting confused with priorities

...feeling some friends only remember me when they need something from me

...feeling alone

...hopeless

...my list could go on...


but...


i still feel blessed... that i have a Friend up there who's always been beside me... He's not through with me yet... in fact, i feel there're more trials and problems to come...

but i believe...


that the God i'm serving is FAITHFUL...

His plans for me won't harm me... it would, instead, prosper me and give me hope...

"All things work together for the good of those who love Him..."

4 comments:

weena said...

love you hannah dear. keep it up, God's molding you to be a better person. :D

Anonymous said...

medyo pareho pala tayo..hehe..

gia said...

ui hanna parang nalungkot nmn ako dito.. sabi sau kwentuhan tau minsan e.. huggzzz.. alam mu...?

Gilian said...

"when no one else(on earth) knows how u feel..." hehe...
don't forget that God Knows...
huhuhu...

the maker of the eyes can see
the maker of the ears can hear
the maker of the mouth will speak to you and for you

=D (reminder rin sakin yan..haha)