Tuesday, August 12, 2008

last weekend...

well...

- last weekend was my first time to watch Mulan and Mulan 2. And i find the story really really inspiring... she did things BEYOND the real her so she could prove that she can bring honor to her family... and then to her country. [ako kaya? hmmm...]

- missed my good old friends and was glad to see them again...

- spent a quarter of my weekend at a friend's house then the rest, i spent in the church... it's quite tiring coz i hardly got sleep but it made my week coz that's what i kinda miss these days...

YESTERDAY...

- woke up early for an annual physical check-up at Makati [and just realized i kinda hate going to the doctor... kinda lang kasi minsan gusto ko rin magpadoctor... haha]

- ate an Indian vegetarian lunch with my parents at glorietta... [yumm!!! i kinda miss indian food as well... hehe... but i still miss chicken briyani kasi palak paneer (spinach and cottage cheese) ung kinain ko yesterday]

- watched My Sassy Girl with my family

- went to church supposedly to attend dance practice... but i ended planning dance costume for when you believe with mitch...

...THAT'S HOW I SPENT MY WEEKEND...

KAYA TODAY...

- eto ako, cramming mode again kasi tomorrow na ang deadline ng chapter 2 ng thesis...

- tapos nagkakaproblem pa kami sa costume kasi... haay... we need sponsors...

- i seem to look forward going home... -sigh-

No comments: