Friday, January 17, 2014

Revamping for 2014


I had to muster up my courage to write again. It has been a long time since the last one. (Read a post back and you’ll see when I last wrote in here.) But things are happening really fast these days, and I need something that could slow me down a bit.

So, if you’ve accidentally passed by this page and took time to read this one, I invite you to join me as I begin another journey as a writer. (Okay, please know that I am not a professional writer. This weblog contains mostly thoughts, and revelations from the Lord.)

3 comments:

Joan Narciso said...

It's so amazing. Hahaha. I have similar thoughts, too, y'know. ♥

hAna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hAna said...

I'm beginning to realize how my professional life has been eating up all my time to learn and reflect on what matters most in life. Which should not be the case. HAHA