Friday, May 18, 2007

ANGKLA... may pag-asa pa ba?

whew... i praise God for a victorious Angkla crusade at cityhomes resortville... many people received Christ as their personal Lord and Savior [though there were still a lot who immediately left the venue after the presentations]... but there were also others [most of the audience] who stayed but did not respond to the altar call... and for me, that was just fine because i believe that somehow God had already touched their hearts...

it was also good that we met the tambourine dancers of First Uniting Church-cityhomes resortville... they said they were blessed with our dances... for me, i pray that as we bless and inspire them, they will also be a blessing to their church and inspiration to other youth...

well... i was also "Angkla-ed"... haha... i knew God was telling me something... He didn't allow the day to end without me getting the word from Him... while He was touching other people's lives... He is also touching mine... i knew He can sympathize with my tears after that dance which made me frustrated [feeling ko i was not able to give the BEST dance for the Lord... kase ang dami kong mali sa steps...]... but i could also sense His comfort... that He keeps telling me... "I'm looking into Your heart... remember Your prayer before the program started??? your heart matters more than your moves[performance]..." and that's how i realized that God isn't really really not finished with me yet... He's still fixing me up...


thank you Lord for being ever faithful to me...
thank you that You gave Your life for me...

use what's in my hand right now... this is all i have to offer... may this be a sweet offering to you...

No comments: