Tuesday, May 08, 2007

a promise...

"....I am the LORD, and I created the whole world.
Ask me, and I will tell you things that you dont know and cant find out.
Many of the houses in [the Philippines] and some of the buildings at the royal palace have been torn down ... but I am furious... the [Filipino people] will cry out to Me for help, but they are evil, and I will ignore their prayers.
Then someday, I will heal this place and my people as well, and let them enjoy unending peace. I will give this land to [the Filipinos] once again, and I will make them as strong as they were before. They sinned and rebelled against Me, but I will forgive them and take away their guilt... The nations will celebrate and praise and honor Me, but they will also tremble with fear."

Jeremiah 33:1-9 [CEV]

No comments: