Saturday, June 30, 2007

18...

okay...

i'm 18...

and i know i'm blessed...
more than blessed...


i thank God for the 17 years that had passed... these were no easy years... but more of trimming and molding and heating and serving for His glory... now that i'm 18, i dont really plan to do anything new... maybe do more for Him and fall deeper in love with Him... but i still don't feel anything new with being 18... [hmm... except that i'm not a minor anymore... haha... major na! hehe.. -yipee! makakaboto na rin next time... haha...-]


i'll be celebrating my debut this evening.. they ask me if i'm excited... well, i dont know...

what shall i say? -smile na lang ako...- hehe...

Lord, i want to be with You all throughout the day... i may not be able to attend the Transformation and Revival Seminar but i still believe You can still empower me... and inspire me... and fill me with Your Spirit... kahit di ako maka-attend... please dont let me feel guilty... please Lord...

okay.. guess i have to end my post here... so long! still have lots to do... di pa kami tapos magprepare eh.. hehe... ^_^

No comments: