Tuesday, June 05, 2007

busy?

not so...

God is just teaching me patience...
He teaches me how to prioritize things...

...and...

i'm grateful that God is not finished with me yet...

haha..




----------------------------------

para medyo makarelate naman ang mga bumabasa ng blog ko... here's a glimpse of my story...

today is our first day of enrollment... as i was thinking about the enrollment stuff yesterday, i feel like i wasn't in the mood yet of going to UP to register... [napakahabang proseso kasi ng pagpapatala sa sangkaUPhan eh]...

tapos ayun... nakakatuwa... coz i was able to prepare myself for the worst things might happen during the enlistment proces... as usual, di pa rin ako tapos magpaenlist... but anyway... i have already expected this will happen... unlike what they did to us last summer....

hmmm... and i better forget about that summer experience as the worst thing that's happened in my summer... instead think of it as God's way of stretching my patience... ^_^

whaaa... patience is a virtue.... ^_^

No comments: