Monday, July 23, 2007

Finally...

haha... this is my first blog meme [my first time to answer "tagged thingy" for that matter]. Kuya Myk tagged me about two weeks ago. Thanks kuya myk! Now, I finally had the time to answer this... Hooray!

1. Foods you hate:
Chinese dishes
- not that I really hate it... i just don't like too much seasoning on my food.
bagoong - i dont like the smell andI'm quite allergic to it.
sisig, bopis, and anything with laman loob - c'mon... spare it for your pet animals. =P
mushroom! - i feel like any of its kind was the same with that which once grew under our kitchen sink... haha...
anything with 'gata' anything with too much curry
chicharon - baboy, kalabaw, balat ng manok... wherever it's made of...
'okoy' - just don't like it...
lobster, tahong, oyster, clam, and other shellfish - it's too tasty...
anything too salty, too spicy or too sweet...
foods with 'patis' [fish sauce] - weird huh? hehe...

2. Fruits that you hate:
durian - i've already tasted it once... i jsut hate its smell.
pineapple fruit [but i drink pineapple juice].
cherry preserved peaches

3. Veggies that you hate:
ampalaya...

4. Celebrities or people that you hate:
Celebrities? - homosexuals, sexy stars...
- those who don't pay the right tax
People? - liars... robbers... people who do not respect privacy... arrogant...
- Filipinos who are not proud to be Filipinos

5. Events/incidents/situations you hate:
When people whom you trust the most do you wrong or betray you... Getting embarrassed in the public...
Getting late
[especially in class]...
Getting rashes and/or allergies whenever I feel sleepy... or when I am out of the house... or whenever my skin feels like having one... 'naaawa kasi sakin mga nakakakita... hehe..'
Whenever I realize that I could have done better after doing something...

6. TV shows or movies that you hate:
Violent shows like wrestling, some reality shows, sensual shows...
sexually explicit ones... horror...
any movie or TV show that promotes witchcraft and sorcery, like Harry Potter and Sabrina the Teenage Witch...
those that provoke anger, hatred, rage...
those that give wrong impression to the Philippines.

7. Type of music that you hate:
rap, hiphop, metal and hard core rock... those that contain sensual messeges...

8. Household chores that you hate:
Washing clothes - because it's painful to my hands...
Cleaning the comfort room...

9. Things you hate about the world:
Its sinful nature... the discrimination... corruption... greed... immorality... i don't like the wars...
Maybe, I don't really hate them... It's just painful to see the world getting worse...
AND maybe it's because it gives more reason to pray and ask for God's mercy... =)

10. Things that you hate about yourself:
I don't hate anything about myself... because I know God have loved and loves me for who I am... Siguro something that I would like God to release me from are as follows: my temper, my compulsion [to buy especially when I really like the book], offending people for my being honest with them, being too perfectionist... I don't like it when I know that God wants me to forgive [especially in the hardest times] but I don't... When I don't seek Him... When I get tired of reading His Word and knowing what He wants me to do...


That's it! Mahaba na masyado... Yan Kuya Myk hinabaan ko na kasi super late na ko nakaanswer... hehe...

Is it really part of the rule to tag somebody? well, if that's part of the rule... then I'm tagging anyone... na hindi pa natatag... haha...

4 comments:

leeflailmarch said...

Haha. Salamat sa pagsagot. Nakakahiya man pero tinag ulit kita. If you have time lang naman. :D No pressure. :)

And weird naman. Dami mong foods na ayaw na gusto ko. For instance, bagoong and curry, and foods that are too sweet. Haha. Sweet-toothed kasi ako. :D

hAna said...

^_^

fave ko nga rin bell pepper... hehe...

the green one, i like it best on pizza and salad. my mom also makes a green bell pepper tempura...

ung red one naman, masarap sa spaghetti... ^_^

hAna said...

actually, mahilig din ako sa sweet foods... pero when it's too sweet na... ayoko na.. haha...

kaya nga i'm thinking if i really am sweet-toothed kung ayoko sa too sweet foods.. haha...

wala bang things you love? hehe... sige na nga sa strange things ko na lang ilalagay ung things i love... haha...

leeflailmarch said...

:D