Friday, July 13, 2007

thank God it's Friday!

la lang... i'm just excited that it's friday again...

well, i just feel so grateful at how God sustained me for the week... i couldn't imagine that i'm done with my case study on nurture spa [for my T153]... nakapagLQ1 na rin kami kanina sa T181...

wow... way to go... thanks Lord! konti na lang... haha... region4A report na lang for T114, long exams sa T131 at T161... whew... atleast, 2 down na ako...

now that it's friday, i'm glad 'coz...

-i get to sleep longer pag friday night... and kahit maraming assignments, nakakapag-open pa rin ako ng blog...

-and i can go to church na rin tomorrow... [wow... i haven't been to COG since monday...] hmmm... i just feel so excited to meet my co-dancers and youth friends. meeting them encourages me a lot.

haay... di ko rin naman kasi sure if i can dance on sunday... i still have to ask God...

but friday's still a rest day for me... hehe...

[wednesday actually ang pinaka-"day of rest" for me... kaya lang lately dami ko ginagawa on wednesdays...]

1 comment:

leeflailmarch said...

Ang weird naman ng course codes mo. "Code" talaga sila ha. Haha.

See you at COG!