Monday, July 23, 2007

He Knows My Name

this song helped me recover [hehe... recover talaga???] from the past [most recent, actually] traumatizing event in my life... -whew-

I have a maker
He formed my heart
before even time began
My life was in his hand

Chorus:
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tears that falls
And hears me when I call

I have a Father
He calls me his own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go


--> haay Lord... i just couldn't help but thank You especially for Your comfort and love... buti na lang pala nahiram ko ung CD nito kay mitch before what happened... hehe...

4 comments:

giL =P said...

parang ang lalim ah...haha

hAna said...

malalim ba? haha...

weena said...

malalim, i think. haha.

hannah, learn God's lesson well ha. It's all in His hands. =)

giL =P said...

haha...oo..lalim ng pinag huhugutan..haha...